Honeycomb is assisting our client, a growing Financial Services company based in Lisburn, with the recruitment of a Sales Support Administrator. This is a full time, permanent role with excellent progression opportunity.
A growing IFA firm based in Lisburn providing advice to a wide range of personal and business clients throughout Northern Ireland.
Your duties as an IFA Support Administrator will include but will not be limited to:
- Communicating with clients.
- Preparing illustrations for clients.
- Completing valuation reports and scheduling reviews.
- Liaising with product providers and clients on a daily basis.
- Submitting applications to providers, maintaining our own back office systems.
- Liaising and supporting the para planning and financial advisory team.
- Any other office duties as required, including scanning, filing and post.
- Will ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience working in an office environment.
- Preferable candidate would have experience providing support to IFAs in a pension and investments orientated role although this is not essential as training can be provided.
- 5 GCSE's Grade A-C, to include Maths and English (or equivalent)
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a comprehensive salary package, including Pension. Salary is depending upon the experience and skill set of the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to get their foot in the door within the Financial Services sector. With great study support on offer, this opportunity gives you scope to progress and craft a long-term career within financial services.
Experience: 0 yrs