Honeycomb are delighted to be working alongside a reputable Lisburn based transport business in the recruitment of an Invoice Support Administrator. This role is a temporarily ongoing with long term opportunities on offer for the successful candidate.
A well established National organisation who are known for being leaders in their industry. This role has become available due to rise in business towards the end of 2020.
We are recruiting for an Invoice Support Administrator who will sit within the finance team. Duties to be carried out include:
- Processing of supplier invoices/credit notes in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring processing is completed within a timely manner to facilitate prompt payments
- Review reports and identify irregularities - cross checking and ensuring data accuracy
- Building relationships with the immediate team, as well as clients and third party suppliers
You will be an experienced administrator, with experience working in an office environment.
- Minimum 4 GCSE's with grade C or above in Maths and English
- At least 2 year's experience within an office administration role
- Previous experience carrying out billing or invoicing duties
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working within Transport and Logistics
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Experience: 0 yrs