Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, an established and respected industrial business based in Lisburn, in the hope of securing a professional Despatch Administrator to join their established team.
The client is a successful and established industrial business which boasts a Top 100 Company status. The client has experienced continuous growth and innovation. The client operates within a wide range of business sectors and possesses top talent within its existing team. The business promotes a positive culture, personal development and inclusion.
Due to continued growth, the client is seeking a Despatch Administrator to join the existing team. Key responsibilities would include;
- Coordination of the despatch of products
- Utilising MS Office packages to a high level, including MS Excel
- Providing customer service and expert product knowledge
- Running reports and providing analysis on trends
- Exercising expert product knowledge
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing sales administration
The successful applicant will have a solid work history and a background within industry. The right person for this role will come with sales administration or despatch administration experience.
In return, you will be offered an excellent basic package and an unrivalled benefits package and benefit from working within a people focused and fun environment.
To discuss the role in more detail, contact Erin at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or email your CV via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs