Honeycomb are delighted to be working alongside a reputable Lisburn based transport business in the recruitment of an Data Entry Administrator. This role is temporarily ongoing with long term opportunities on offer for the successful candidate.
A well established national organisation who are known for being leaders in their industry. This role has become available due to rise in business towards the end of last year.
We are recruiting for an experienced Data Entry professional to carry out some critical administration over the coming months. Duties to be carried out include:
* Maintaining and updating information on the company database
* Analyse and review data, reporting errors to the relevant internal teams
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to retrieve documents
* Business improvement duties to assist with streamlining the workload
You will be an experienced administrator, with experience working in an office environment.
* Minimum 5 GCSE's with grade C or above in Maths and English
* At least 1 year's experience within an office administration role
* Superb written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Previous experience working within Transport and Logistics
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Experience: 0 yrs