Honeycomb is currently partnering with a number of clients within the Transport, Logistics and Engineering sectors to recruit Customs Administrators supporting on a range of projects. Excellent hourly rates of £9.50 - £11.50 ph. Flexible shifts available.
As businesses prepare for the impeding changes in their operations due to BREXIT, we are currently working in partnership with a number of clients in Lisburn, Craigavon, Belfast and Mallusk to recruit experienced temporary staff to support the operations. Our clients are seeking candidates to support in the following roles:
- Import Admin
- Export Admin
- Customs Clearance
- Freight Forwarding
- Supply Chain
Typical duties will include;
- Processing all administration relating to UK and EU Customs Actions
- High level, accurate data processing
- Providing discrepancy reports and maintaining customer records
- Liaising with the Transport teams to resolve any customs queries
- Providing reports in a timely manner
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C+ including Maths & English (or equivalent level qualifications)
- Previous experience in a fast paced, commercial administration function
- Strong MS Office experience (particularly MS Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a Customs Admin, Import Admin, Export Admin, Freight Forwarding, Shipping or Logistics Admin preferred.
To discuss the role, contact Mairead at Honeycomb or email your CV
Experience: 0 yrs