Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Band 2 Clerical Officer required on a temporary basis based in Musgrave, Belfast.
Role: Band 2 Clerical Officer
Rate of Pay: £7.83 per hour
Location: Musgrave, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 3 months with review
- Maintenance of general filing systems within Medical Records
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff
- Prioritise and organise work effectively
- General Reception Cover
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Liaising within the team and with other departments, agencies etc
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and Trust policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information
- Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate
- Manual Handling elements may be required in the movement of files to and from departments
- 1 year clerical experience plus (Equivalent Qualifications Considered)
- 3 GCSEs (Grade A-C)
- The ability to work in a team.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- An understanding of the duties of the post.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Angie Johnston will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 19TH APRIL 2018.
Experience: 0 yrs