The Abacus Group is currently assisting our client with the recruitment of a Promotional Merchandise Sales and Order Administrator to join their team in Lisburn.
Offering excellent progression opportunities, this role would suit candidates with experience of working within a busy sales office and who are motivated to develop. In addition to the critical skills and experience that will be needed for this role, the right attitude is also of vital importance. You will also be able to demonstrate confidence, positivity and a commitment to excellence in your work and to the success of the business.
- To sell to our wide range of products to the customer base and to assist existing Sales team members with general administration and product sourcing admin tasks.
- Liaise with UK / EU / International suppliers to source products to meet customer's wide and varied needs.
- Use an in house CRM system to enable you to generate sales quotations to successfully meet client's needs.
- Work closely with suppliers and in-house production team to ensure that all orders are delivered on time.
- Find, generate and administrate your own range of sales opportunities with the range of products both to existing clients and also with you working with other staff to find new ones.
- Work with the Sales Manager and other staff to achieve and exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Administrate client orders following existing processes and procedures in detail to ensure that all client orders are delivered on time with great attention to detail
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team or be equally happy when working alone.
- Being able to prioritise and manage several tasks at once, ensuring all tasks are successfully completed
- Be computer literate to enable you to use our in house CRM system (training given) including the use of Email / Word etc.
- Prior experience within a busy sales office, selling within a B2B environment and a knowledge of Government purchasing processes is desirable, however not essential as full training will be given.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs