Abacus Temporary staffing are delighted to provide ongoing support to our client who have been working in the local market for over 25 years, providing a specialised product to high commercial clients and also members of the public.
As the administrative support clerk, you will provide administrative assistance to the internal team ensuring accurate administration of customer queries, invoices and all external correspondence. You will have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, at each stage of their journey with the organisation.
You will also be required to undertake the following tasks:
- Communicating effectively with customers as they log faults with the technical team
- Creation of invoices for both commercial clients and members of the public
- Processing of orders onto the internal bespoke system
- Ensure all invoices and processed and received promptly
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English grades A*-C
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office packages including Word and especially Excel
- Previous office administration experience
- Previous invoicing experience within a professional office environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
***Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Monday to Friday office working hours
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
- Opportunity to work in an organisation that is experiencing rapid growth plans
Laura Kearney Laura@abacus.careers 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs