MCS Group is currently recruiting a Sales Manager for a market leading business based in Belfast, where you will be steering the NI sales team through continued growth in a business that has a proud reputation for customer excellence.
Our client is a well-established business with a dominant market position and an appetite for further growth demonstrated by a number of recent acquisitions. The business boasts a fantastic track record in employee satisfaction with virtually no staff turnover and strong evidence of employee development. With an employee-centric ethos, you can expect to be generously rewarded with a premium remuneration package and be operating in a positive environment.
As Sales Manager you will be leading a successful team in a business that has a strong track record in customer retention due its dedication to quality products and excellent service delivery. Some of the core areas of responsibility will include….
- Achieving an annual sales and revenue target by effectively managing a regional sales team and associated budgets
- Leading, coaching and effectively managing a field sales team, driving performance in line with strategic objectives
- Identifying efficiencies and driving improvements in sales processes and systems
- Taking a lead role in delivering customer excellence and working closely with the team in effectively managing key customer accounts.
We are looking for a Sales Manager with a proven track record who can demonstrate ability in operating at strategic level, driving growth and successfully leading a sales team to achieve excellence. Some of the essential criteria that you should meet includes….
- Strong financial awareness with the ability to influence and persuade
- Sales management experience aligned with commercial responsibilities
- Proven ability to lead and coach a remote based sales team
- Strong commercial awareness ideally with experience of successful P&L responsibility
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business and with ongoing projected growth you can expect that the role will provide opportunity for further growth and development. You will be rewarded with a generous base salary, company car, rewarding commission, pension and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs