MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading supplier of equipment to the events and retail industry to recruit a Commercial Manager (UK & Ireland) to join a company recognized by innovation, ambition, and high quality.
Providing high-end equipment to food exhibitions, sporting events, and retailers across the globe, from the Singapore Grand Prix to Glastonbury this role provide an exiting opportunity to join a company who take pride in their ability to provide innovative products and services to a global client base.
As the Commercial Manager for long-term rentals for retail and multi-chain clients will have full responsibility for increasing market penetration with both new and existing clients across the UK & Ireland.
- Developing relationships with targeted prospects via various communications channels and networking
- Identifying and maximising key opportunities including arranging calls and meetings and managing multiple business development engagements to achieve a robust pipeline
- Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of key customer needs, as well as any external factors which may impact business and adopting strategies to stay ahead of the curve
- Educating customers on the key benefits of our long-term rental offering, undertaking market research and analysis to inform the business planning process to ensure all business development opportunities are optimised
- Achieving forecasted growth while following defined strategy by achieving monthly personal targets
- Monitoring and recording all sales figures and producing monthly sales reports.
- Significant experience in a sales or business development role, with a proven track record of winning and developing new business in a B2B environment
- Demonstrable ability to develop and sustain relationships with new and existing customers
- Experience of creating or contributing to robust and persuasive client presentations and proposal documentation
- Strong track record of growing sales through individual contribution
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of working successfully in a busy and diverse environment
- As a people-orientated organisation, candidates must demonstrate a strong match for our vibrant entrepreneurial culture and our core values; Listen, Empower, Accomplish
- Experience of selling new concept solutions into the retail market would be desirable, but is not essential
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs