Your new company
UK based IT solutions provider.
Your new role
To manage the customer relationship on behalf of the company, ensuring maximum customer retention and customer satisfaction. Each Customer Relationship Manager will be allocated a list of customer accounts and will be responsible for the following four key areas of focus: ICT Service Contract Renewals/ Direct Sales (excluding Solution Sales)/ Customer Retention & Growth/ Nurturing future Solution Sales opportunities to be passed onto the solutions sales team
- Develop strong relationships with customers and understand their business and how our products can support their business
- To ensure that each customer's annually recurring support contracts are renewed prior to the renewal date.
- To manage the estimated annual support (in hours) required by each customer.
- As a member of the CRM team play an active role in the development of the customers ICT strategy to meet their business objectives.
- To sell products and Services requested by the customer or required to meet the goals of the ICT strategy (excludes larger solution sales).
- Ensure full utilisation of the CRM system to help deliver key account strategies and key account listing compliance
- Develop and sustain key internal relationships with marketing, finance, implementation and service to ensure cohesive and profitable execution account strategies
- Follow key sales processes in terms of documentation, customer contracts and finance in line with the processes defined in the CRM System.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior executives
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Experience in a customer relationship role with the ability to ask probing questions to truly understand customer need
- Experience of building sustainable professional relationships with customers
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work in an exciting and growing organisation
- Opportunity to travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs