Remember the PC blue screen of death?
The absolute nightmare of having to reboot – wait 10 minutes to connect to the dial up broadband – only for someone to call the house phone and knock it off again.
Long gone are the days of MSN messenger and Windows 95 Pinball…
But there are still issues only an engineer can help solve!
WHY SHOULD YOU? –
- A £50,000 salary, placing you in the top salary bracket in your field in Belfast
- Work from home options and flexible working hours so you can spend more time on the things that matter
- Training and development, achieve and grow backed by your company
CAN YOU? –
- Bring your personality to the table? You want to be part of the team and be client facing!
- Bring your next-level knowledge of Linux? Red Hat is ideal!
- Automate processes – Ansible is perfect!
WHO AM I WORKING FOR? –
A global company working with some of the biggest names in the industry. Your role within your team of five will see you working with one exclusive client – you will build rapport and resolve issues, working both as a support engineer and a system engineer; no two days will be the same!
I’M IN! NOW WHAT? –
Drop Claire McAllister a call for a chat, or pop over an email if that’s easier.
Everyone will get a response – unless my computer crashes…
Experience: 0 yrs