Remember the PC blue screen of death?
The absolute nightmare of having to reboot – wait 10 minutes to connect to the dial up broadband – only for someone to call the house phone and knock it off again.
Long gone are the days of MSN messenger and Windows 95 Pinball…
But there are still issues only a support engineer can help solve!
WHY SHOULD YOU? –
- Salary up to £30,000, placing you in the top salary bracket for second line support
- 10% Annual bonus – based on you completing industry recognised certifications, paid for by your company
- Autonomy, you think something could be done better or more efficiently? Speak up and you’ll be heard!
CAN YOU? –
- Bring your previous experience in support to the table? (Windows Server, Citrix, O365)
- Be a team player?
- Have the capacity to work on upwards of 10 cases a day?
WHO AM I WORKING FOR? –
A growing managed service provider based in Lisburn (less than half an hour drive from the City Centre – free parking galore and they have that pool with the cool slides, don’t they?) who believe in you and encourage you to develop by ACTUALLY providing training, sending you on courses and paying for your certifications!
I’M IN! NOW WHAT? –
Drop Claire McAllister a call for a chat, or pop over an email if that’s easier – unless I call you first if my computer crashes
Experience: 0 yrs