Caring Community Officer - Band 4
Premiere People Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Band 4 Caring Community Officer.
Premiere People Healthcare are a leading supplier to all Trusts throughout Northern Ireland.
Location - Lisburn, North down, Ards and Down
Essential Criteria :
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in a health related topic and 2 years relevant experience in assessing and identifying the emotional, psychological and physical needs of older people in a paid capacity
- HNC/D or equivalent in Health and Social Care and 1 year's relevant experience in assessing and identifying the emotional, psychological and physical needs of older people.
- Demonstrate experience of person centred planning
- Demonstrate effective communication skills written and verbal
- Hold a current full driving licence valid in UK with access to suitable transport on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of an applicant whose disability prohibits driving but who is able to organise alternative arrangements
- Demonstrate experience in the use of computer software packages such as Microsoft word, excel, power point
Purpose of the role:
The person appointed will be responsible for supporting individuals to access a range of appropriate services and activities that will help them to maintain independence, good wellbeing and to reduce social isolation and loneliness. He / she will work proactively with the Community and Voluntary sector to support the delivery of services for Older People.
Pre-employment checks must be completed before starting this role including 2 reference, an Access NI check and Occupational Health check. Proof of qualifications will also be required.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this role please contact Laura Caldwell on 02890720104 or send your cv to email@example.com
Experience: 0 yrs