MCS Group is currently working alongside an award-winning and globally recognised company in the manufacturing and retail sectors to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their creative, dynamic and innovative Marketing team.
My Client is at the forefront of new product development and product launches this role offers the opportunity to practice marketing to the full, from Traditional marketing campaigns and technics through to innovative digital creatives and customer targeting.
- Create, develop and implement Marketing campaigns to support product brands and services.
- Work within the events team to plan, design and implement key exhibitions and events.
- Integral part of the New Product Development process with creative and technical input.
- Production, copy writing & proof reading of marketing material, technical information and customer communications.
- Website development, content creation and management, updating the business' social networking profiles and timely updating as required.
- Using sales data and other analytics to measure and adjust marketing activity based on the data presented.
- Degree qualification in Marketing or business related subject
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs