I am currently working alongside an award-winning company in the manufacturing and retail sectors. My client is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their creative, dynamic and innovative Marketing team.
My Client is at the forefront of new product development and product launches this role offers the opportunity to practice marketing to the full, from Traditional marketing campaigns and technics through to innovative digital creatives and customer targeting.
- Integral part of the New Product Development process with creative and technical input.
- Create, develop and implement Marketing campaigns to support product brands and services.
- Work within the events team to plan, design and implement key exhibitions and events.
- Production, copy writing & proof reading of marketing material, technical information and customer communications.
- Understanding of digital marketing and its impact on brand development.
- Contribute to the development of the business' digital strategy and presence
- Research and development of the market, both for direct and indirect influences.
- Website development, content creation and management, updating the business' social networking profiles and timely updating as required.
- Using sales data and other analytics to measure and adjust marketing activity based on the data presented.
- Degree qualification in Marketing or business related subject
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly PowerPoint and Publisher
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
Experience: 0 yrs