MCS Group are working with a leading FMCG company based in Moira to recruit an Ecommerce Manager. Reporting directly to the Retail Manager the Ecommerce Manager will oversee the management and drive the strategic development of our client's Ecommerce Business.
The Ecommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for;
- Assisting the Retail Manager with delivery of a strategy to increase sales and profitability, increase market share and generate new business for the Ecommerce site
- Managing innovation by consistently keeping up to date with technological advancements, continually seeking ways to improve the Ecommerce site functionality
- Assisting the Retail Manager in preparing and delivering an annual sales budget for the continued growth of the business
- Assisting the Retail Manager with the development and delivery of an annual marketing plan
- Leading and managing a small team of sales personnel and assisting the Retail Manager in training and development when necessary
- Daily management of the E-Commerce site to ensure a high level of customer service is continually achieved
- Daily management of products listed on the Ecommerce site, reviewing stock levels, slow moving lines, delisted products, price changes and product descriptions
- Ensure online promotions are implemented and being actively promoted
- Management of Google Analytics and provide monthly reports to monitor Ecommerce traffic and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Actively represent the company at relevant exhibitions, conferences etc.
- Standard compliance duties
Our client is looking for a candidate with strong IT and analytic skills that is motivated and hardworking to drive their Ecommerce site.
The success Ecommerce Manager must possess the following:
- Educated to degree/third level in a relevant discipline OR be able to demonstrate at least 3 years' relevant experience in a similar post
- Experience leading a team in a similar role
- A clear understanding of the latest Ecommerce technologies and applications
- Knowledge of all relevant Digital Marketing channels and tools, particularly Google Analytics and management of SEO campaigns
- Strong experience in managing customer relationships
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Sales & Marketing Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs