MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading, creative, manufacturing organisation to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive for their Lisburn based offices.
Working within a dynamic team you will bring content creation, and digital expertise, and contribute and implement the digital strategy for the Groups e-commerce retailers throughout the UK and Europe.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a company going through a period of accelerated growth and as they seek to strengthen their foothold on the both the domestic and European markets.
- Contribute to the development of overall digital campaign planning to support each individual ecommerce retailer
- Working within the NPD process to develop products and marketing materials for specific ecommerce retailers
- Development and implementation of creative content and innovative campaigns to drive consumer engagement and increase conversion on site
- Review, monitor and implementation of Customer UX improvements across all ecommerce sites
- Contribute to the creation of clear schedules to ensure understanding of their deliverables within any given campaign; ensuring actions are agreed and followed up
- Compilation and setting of clear and relevant objectives across campaign elements and customer journey
- Understanding of SEO to ensure optimisation of all platforms, to increase organic search
- End-to-end analysis, delivery and performance reporting of all digital elements including creatively led digital campaigns
- Monitor campaign performance to continuously enhance brand campaigns
- Ensure brand identities and brand guidelines are adhered to in all campaign and promotional activities
- Content creation for all digital platforms, along with and amendments of existing sites, pages and other marketing material
- Work alongside stakeholders to deliver internet projects within agreed timeframes
- Carry out research within associated trade sectors and reporting on findings and on digital marketing trends and feedback to the marketing department accordingly
- Third Level Degree in Marketing or a related subject area
- Minimum of 2 years digital marketing and e-commerce experience
- Proven experience working on multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge and experience of SEO, PPS campaigns, and website management
- Proven data and insight led experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs