The Abacus Group is currently assisting our client with the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in Lisburn.
Our client is currently experiencing an exciting period of growth, and this would be an excellent opportunity for a focused marketing professional to assist with raising the company profile using a variety of avenues.
- Working within the Marketing Team, on a variety of digital marketing tasks ranging from content, PR, email marketing, website management and social media contributions.
- Contribute to the company's on-going digital marketing strategy and tactical plans.
- Grow the Company's brand presence and awareness in target markets
- Assist in the production and delivery of marketing campaigns carrying elements of both online and offline
- Assist in the production of marketing communications and literature, e.g. e-shots, mailshots, adverts, leaflets, branding etc.
- Building and maintaining relationships with media and digital advertising providers.
- Conducting research necessary to support marketing goals
- Coordinating digital and promotional campaigns in line with the marketing plans
- Support paid marketing campaigns
- Liaise with designers and other departments
- Aid with organising and attending events, both on and off site
- Other Ad hoc duties as when required
- Track record of creating and delivering marketing content in a Marketing Executive role
- Experience of utilising creative and effective SEO techniques and activities, to improve digital and business performance Experience of planning and implementing effective social and digital advertising campaigns
- Ability to design & create marketing material such as newsletters, brochures or info graphics that are of real quality
- Experience managing social media accounts using scheduling software like Photo shop or Hootsuite (Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn) is desirable
- Fresh ideas and the determination to transform them into marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Ability to drive and deliver key initiatives
- Strong communication & engagement skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs