MCS Group is looking for talented Manufacturing Engineers to work on an exciting project on a temporary basis.
In this role, this world-leading organisation is on the search for manufacturing engineers to maintain existing processes, develop new processes, drive lean manufacturing and carrying out FMEA process development and training. You will also be involved in NPI and ensuring quality and productivity.
If you are passionate about design, manufacturing and quality and are looking for a new opportunity now - make sure you apply today!
You will have: -
- BEng in Engineering or Science
Working with People
- Ability to collaborate across various functions and levels within the operations team
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Development of manufacturing jigs and Poke Yoke systems
- Facilitation of Standard Work kaizen events
- Ability to introduce 5S methodologies
- The support of development of automatic test systems
- The application of Manufacturing Execution Systems
- The application of 5 Why root cause analysis
- The application of Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) to drive Quality improvements
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Eve McLelland, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs