Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 p/h depending on experience, + holiday pay
Hours per week: Mon to Thurs 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-1pm
Working hours: 39
Job Type: Temporary-Permanent
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role, including general metal fabrication, joinery and semi-skilled assembly work
- Motivated self-starter who can work unsupervised and is prepared to accept challenges within the role
- Capable of assembling windows, stick curtain walling, roof lights and doors from Aluminium Profile using Technical Documentation
- Capable of understanding and interpreting Technical work instructions, including Technical Drawings and Assembly Data Packs
- Assemble, as part of a team or individually, bespoke products to the required specifications
- Operate workshop machinery, including saws, milling machines, grinders, crimpers, drills and measuring equipment
- Fabricate/bond panels & flashings
- Factory glazing of doors and windows
- Complete quality documentation
- Prepare all completed materials for dispatch to customer in line with standard operating procedures which are project specific
- Keep working area clean, check equipment and encourage others to do the same
- Operate as part of the pre-production facility team when required to complete duties such as; quality checking, taping, kitting and issuing accessories and metal
- Other duties as may be reasonably required
This position is in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
The jobholder may be required to lift heavy objects.
Please email your CV to Joanne Donaldson to apply.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Experience: 0 yrs