Job Title: General Operative
Salary: £10.35 per hour
Hours of work:
7:00am - 4:45pm Mon - Thurs
plus overtime including early/late mornings and Fridays/Saturdays as required.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating the machinery in a safe working manner in conjunction with pre-defined permit to work systems/Risk Assessments and Method statements
- Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
- Maintaining \ up keeping machinery by conducting regular pre- production checks
- Reporting machinery faults to Works Supervisor and maintenance staff
- Setting up the production line and making periodic changes needed to manufacture different products.
- Making minor adjustments to machine settings to improve quality and efficiency
- Operation of Mobile plant as required in a safe manner
- Providing production support, again as required, to other factories/ departments
- Keeping the machines and work area clean and tidy during the shift
- Adhering to Company Health and Safety polices at all times, wearing the correct company PPE while working in the plant and yard.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisors/managers commensurate with the role
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to participate in heavy lifting
- Forklift License (Desirable)
For further information contact Caitriona McKerr on 02892667585
Experience: 0 yrs