MCS Group are working exclusively with a law firm based in Lisburn to help them recruit a Family and Matrimonial Solicitor. The private practice has been established for over 100 years and is well renowned and highly thought of.
The ideal candidate will be
- At least 3 years PQE
- Experienced in Family Law, at least 2 years' experience working Family Law cases
- Experience in Matrimonial, must evidence experience of working Matrimonial cases
- Interpersonal with the ability to deal professionally with peers, stakeholders and clients
- Experienced in Legal Aid work
- Able to manage their own caseload and not require supervision
The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a well-run establish private firm which is building for the future. Recently moved to fantastic modern premises this is a firm that is investing in its future.
In addition to the base salary, there is free car parking and other benefits available. The person will find themselves in a happy working environment, a business that is open minded to flexible working.
This is a role for a highly ambitious legal professional seeking an opportunity to not only build on their career but have the opportunity to follow an obvious progression plan.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCallum, Legal Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs