IT Support Engineer (Level 2)
A brand new opportunity has opened to join a very successful and growing IT Solutions Provider in the Greater Belfast area. With continued success they are now adding to their technical support team at a level 2 position.
If you are currently in a similar level 2 role and open to working with the latest technology in an innovative IT environment then this may be the opportunity for you.
Why should I be interested in this IT Support Engineer role?
- Up to £28,000 Salary.
- Pension plan.
- Private health care.
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free on-site car parking.
What will I be doing as an IT Support Engineer?
- Providing 2nd level technical support to customers.
- Troubleshoot towards resolving technical issues.
- Manage technical support cases accordingly and escalate if required following company procedures.
What do I need to get this IT Support Engineer position?
- 2-3 years’ level 2 technical support experience.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008-2016.
- Experience with Citrix.
- MCSA/MCSE Certifications are desired.
- A desire to deliver excellent customer service.
For a chat about this exciting IT Support Engineer role in the strictest confidence please give Andrew Sheppard a call – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 1-2 yrs