An excellent opportunity for experienced software security engineers to join the software department for a global leader in engineering services. The company work with some of the world’s most recognised businesses in a variety of sectors including energy and rail. Providers of industry leading software platforms my clients now seeks’ a talented application security engineer to come in and hit the ground running and embed best security practices and measures at every stage of the development and implementation process.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary - £40k - £50k – Dependent upon experience
- Company benefits scheme – includes healthcare, life assurance and company pension contribution
- Flexible working and WFH options even after Covid
- Company wellness schemes
- Work with a unique and innovative application which solves complex engineering challenges
- Excellent family orientated office and working culture
- Free on-site parking
What do I need?
- 3 years’ experience in an I.T. security focused role
- Experience with at least one development language e.g. Java
- Understanding of Agile and Continuous Integration/Testing/Delivery
- Experience performing risk assessment and threat models
- Experience testing Cloud hosted applications is desirable but not essential
I’m in what’s next?
Get in touch direct with Chris Butler @ RealTime today or apply with your C.V. below
Experience: 2-3 yrs