MCS Group is delighted to be working with an innovative tech firm working across multiple sectors on the recruitment of a Python Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company in rapid expansion, working with global brands. You will be a core part of the development team working to deliver innovative solutions for their clients internationally.
Specialising in Python, you will be working with the latest technologies alongside a range of teams and play a key part in a number of projects taking place within an agile environment. Main responsibilities include…
- Investigating and resolving customer software issues.
- Ensuring all software is developed to align with business requirements, standards and processes.
- Providing technical and functional content.
- Continuous development of the company's leading technological solutions.
To be considered, you should have a demonstrated background in working with coding automation solutions, and most importantly be competent in working with Python daily. You should meet the following criteria…
- Background knowledge in agile methodologies is essential.
- Experience in the deployment and support of web applications.
- A demonstrated background with Web API's is desirable.
- A solid understanding of Optical Character Recognition software is desirable.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a results-driven attitude who is responsible and pays attention to detail. You should be highly organised and collaborative, with the ability to meet deadlines.
As well as a generous salary and package, you will be joining a company that have extensive short-to-medium term expansion plans for their NI team, with flexible and remote working opportunities supported.
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs