MCS Group are delighted to be working with a multi-national manufacturing brand to recruit a Lead Developer to drive their rapidly expanding E-commerce side of the business. This is an exciting time to join a company that has seen steady growth over the past number of years who have recently acquired a number of ecommerce sites. As the first developer to join the ecommerce team within the company, you will have huge opportunity to progress, with company intentions to build a full team of developers that you will lead.
Joining the Ecommerce team, you will be required to support creation and development of the company's ecommerce stores. This will be developed alongside the development agency where you will be regularly updating website features, designing themes and interfaces. Additional responsibilities include…
- Testing and deploying applications
- Setting performance tasks and goals
- Driving best customer experience
- Coding of the Magento templates
- Troubleshooting integration features
To be considered for the role, you will need…
- Strong experience in developing ecommerce sites in Magento 1 and 2 is essential
- An understanding of UX/UI trends is essential
- A working knowledge in the Adobe Suite is essential
- People management experience is desirable
- The ability to work with API's is desirable
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a results-driven attitude who is responsible and pays attention to detail. You should be highly organised and collaborative, with the ability to meet deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join as the company's leading developer in Ecommerce with scope to build a larger team to lead and mentor as the company continues to expand. In return, you'll be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package with exciting opportunities to progress your career with an extremely successful, dynamic company.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs