MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with one of NI's most exciting financial services firms. My client is now in the position to a hire a Data Analyst to work closely with their existing team and interact with their clients
Headquartered in Lisburn they count some of the UK and Ireland's largest financial institutions as customers and have been investing heavily in their skilled team of analysts to cope with increasing demands in workloads. You'll work in a niche and lucrative sector, utilising the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack - SSRS, SSIS, SSAS - all in a relaxed and close-knit environment.
- Work with SQL/ ETL/ SSIS
- Reporting tools such as Tableau
- Analysing and interpreting data to produce highly creative solutions & reports
- Develop effective data management methods
- Responsible for data integrity, storage, extraction & manipulation
- Building effective dashboards
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders
- Have at least 2 years' commercial experience analysing data and presenting it to a senior level
- Technically confident with SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS or SSAS (VB Scripting nice to have)
- Industry experience working with Tableau
- You will be a natural problem solver, enjoy a challenge & have a good attitude including always wanting to be pushed within the role.
- Excellent Excel skills
Salary up to £30,000 for the right candidate
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Neil McComb, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 07792000384 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs