Magento Developer - £35k - £45k - Remote Working
Your new company
My client a healthy and progressive Company that has seen sustained growth in recent years is recruiting for a Magento Developer. This Developer will join the ECommerce team in a newly created role to support the creation, development and maintenance of online retails stores.
The successful Magento Developer will work alongside a Development Agency and this role will play a key link between my clients e-commerce partners and the Development Agency. This role will work on setting up new store fronts targeted at specific markets, migrating existing store fronts to the existing Magento 2 platform, developing the existing platforms, enhancing the customer experience and ensuring a technically sound base alongside the Development Agency.
Your new role
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Liaising between the companies within the group and the development agency to prioritise developments needed per platform
- Building and configuring Magento 2x eCommerce websites. (alongside the Development Agency)
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features.
- Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy applications.
What you'll need to succeed
- Third level qualification in computer science or similar field.
- 3+ years' experience in developing eCommerce solutions in Magento 2
- Experience developing eCommerce solutions in Magento 1
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
- 32 days annual leave with additional for long service
- Life assurance upon one years' service
- On-site parking
- Attendance rewards
- Discount on Company products
- Medical appointment allowance
- Recognition schemes
- Flexi hours scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and Health cash plan upon one years' service
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs