Global Manufacturer Require Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Your new company
Delighted and excited to be working in partnership with a market leader in the manufacture, distribution and servicing of safety equipment with a number of distribution sites globally.
From a technical perspective they have massive investment with a huge programme of migration work imminently pipelined
Your new role
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will support and administer the Global IT Infrastructure to enable the Group and its operating companies to achieve their business objectives and ensure that all systems operate at peak performance.
What you'll need to succeed.
Ideally you will demonstrate
- Ensure that all systems are performing at optimal levels, liaising with external service providers where necessary
- Monitoring and maintenance of the security, integrity and performance of core systems and backup services
- Work collaboratively with the Enterprise Architecture team, offering input on solution designs where appropriate
- Work collaboratively with the Group IT team, third-line support groups and external suppliers where needed
- In depth knowledge in four or more of the following technology areas:
- Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008 administration
- Sharepoint - on premise / online
- Office 365
- Microsoft SQL
- Citrix XenApp
- Load Balancing / Failover Clusters
- Management of network appliances such as switches, routers, firewalls
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages e.g. Powershell, VBScript
- Ability to learn quickly and apply adopted knowledge in real world scenarios
What you'll get in return
Work with a Global Company who are leaders in their chosen Field and with a huge programme of work in the order book,
Here you will assume a high degree of autonomy and be able to make an impact at a high level regarding the organisations overall Infrastructure investment. As well as this you will enjoy a progressive environment and a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package commensurate with a role at this level
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs