IT Manager required for Manufacturing organisation in lisburn
Your new company
Delighted to be working for a well recognised award winning company in the manufacturing sector who continue to expand through organic growth and acquisitions.
Your new role
As IT Manager you will have responsibility for leading sections of the IT team, managing computer systems and software, equipment purchasing and installation, and maintain computer networks and connectivity. This role will expect you to both have a strong technical and operational background
What you'll need to succeed
This role demands that the individual has an ability to work on own initiative and manage own time effectively to meet deadlines as well as demonstrating excellent planning, negotiation analytical and influencing skills.
This IT Manager should have a strong commercial acumen and be committed to continuous improvement on both the systems and overall team working
Technical skills requirement
- Third level IT related qualification, such as computer science.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a IT management role that includes people management exp.
- People management and individual performance management experience
- Sound working knowledge of IT operations, systems, and developments.
- Experience of Microsoft Navision or ERP systems
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment would be preferable
- Microsoft certifications
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting time to join this highly successful and progressive organisation who have witnessed sustained investment and growth.Their ethos is one of empowering and providing people with the skills to develop and succeed. You would join an investors in people accredited organisation with 1000 plus staff who have won numerous awards on best place to work and is one of NIs Top 100 employers
- 32 days annual leave with additional for long service
- Life assurance upon one years' service
- On-site parking
- Attendance rewards
- Discount on Company products
- Medical appointment allowance
- Recognition schemes
- Flexi hours scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and Health cash plan upon one years' service
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs