Work with modern C++ on embedded platforms.
Your new company
Hays are pleased to be working with this Global Technology Leader to advertise for an Embedded Software Engineer role in their Lisburn office. This company develops market leading products and services whilst creating value for their customers by solving difficult problems
Your new role
- Design develop and test high quality software
- Work within an Agile environment
- Produce concise design documentation
- Support and Maintain existing Software
- Carry out associated unit and functional tests in a continuous integration environment
What you'll need to succeed
- Confident developing with modern C++ on embedded platforms and knowledgeable of C++ best practices
- Practical experience developing for real time operating systems and embedded Linux systems
- Knowledge of source code revision control, preferably GIT
- Experience with ARM, Blackfin, SHARC, AVR, or similar processors
- Experience using scripting languages, preferably Python
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension, Healthcare & Life Assurance Schemes
- Flexible / Remote Working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs