Senior HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
MCS Group is thrilled to be partnering with a multinational manufacturing organisation, who currently require a highly experienced Senior HR Business partner to cover an upcoming contract, due to last in the region of 12 months. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of driving organisational change to meet future business requirements, as well as driving the cultural agenda effectively within a function.
The successful Senior HR Business Partner will be commercially minded, interacting on a regular basis with various key internal stakeholders at all levels, ensuring the HR service they provide genuinely adds value to the business. As the business looks ahead, the HR Business Partner will be incredibly important in the delivery of organisational change initiatives, driving a positive company culture across a range of teams.
The Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for the overall HR Generalist remit, providing advice and guidance across a range of HR responsibilities, including performance management, employee relations, absence management, recruitment and disciplinaries.
Vision and values are at the centre of this organisation, and they are committed to driving the overall cultural change programme, alongside day to day HR duties. The successful HR Business Partner will support senior stakeholders at driving organisational change to meet future business needs, as well as supporting on succession planning, to ensure they are developing their best talent.
The successful candidate
To apply for this outstanding Senior HR Business Partner opportunity, it is essential you possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience working at HR Business Partner / Manager level or above
- Experience working in a complex environment
- A proven track record of driving organisation change to meet future business needs
- Commercially aware, with the ability to drive culture agenda effectively
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Degree educated and CIPD qualified
- Extensive employee relations experience, combined with strong legislation knowledge
- Proven track record of working in a business partner capacity to deliver commercial results
- Industry experience in a large manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous
What's on offer?
- Highly Competitive salary
- Chance to work for a long-established manufacturing client, committed to continuous improvement
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs