HR Lead - Lisburn Area - Manufacturing
MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading manufacturing company based in the Lisburn area, who wish to recruit a HR Lead on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the successful HR Lead will enjoy working in an expanding, progressive manufacturing environment, with full ownership for the HR function. The role will involve building out the HR department, putting in place appropriate systems and process to ensure the organisation continues to thrive.
The successful HR Lead will be commercially minded, interacting on a regular basis with various key internal stakeholders, ensuring the HR service they provide genuinely adds value to the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall HR team, including Talent Management, acting as a true business partner to the senior management team. You will provide advice and guidance across a range of HR responsibilities, including performance management, employee relations, representing the company during audits, absence management, recruitment and disciplinaries.
Within the wider HR team, the successful HR Lead will work closely with the senior management team to identify top talent within the business, ensuring development programmes are implemented on a regular basis. There will also be a key focus on talent management, ensuring the organisation becomes an employer of choice of emerging talent across Northern Ireland as they continue to grow.
The successful candidate
To apply for this outstanding HR Manager opportunity, it is essential you possess the following:
- 5+ years HR Generalist experience, 2 of which at HR Business Partner / Manager level
- Degree educated and CIPD qualified
- Extensive employee relations experience, combined with strong NI legislation knowledge
- Experience of talent management
- Experience within manufacturing is highly desirable
What's on offer?
- Highly Competitive salary + benefits
- Finish at 2pm on a Friday
- Chance to work for a long established, expanding client
- Ability to truly partner with the business' senior management, making a commercial difference to the business
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, please forward an updated CV today. If you would like to discuss this HR Lead position in more detail, please contact Ryan Calvert at MCS Group.
MCS Group - CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs