MCS Group is working with a market leading business on the senior level recruitment of a General Manager who will have full commercial and operational responsibility for the NI operation.
Our client is a well-established industrial services and equipment business with a dominant market position and an appetite for further growth demonstrated by a number of recent acquisitions and continued investment in people, systems and facilities. The business boasts a fantastic track record in employee satisfaction with virtually no staff turnover and strong evidence of employee development. With an employee-centric ethos, you can expect to be generously rewarded with a premium remuneration package and be operating in a positive environment.
As General Manager you will be providing leadership and strategic direction to the local team with overall responsibility for delivering revenue targets, driving health & safety and efficiency across the operation. Specifically some of the key responsibilities will require you to…
- Develop, coach and motivate the team to enable them to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Implement & Improve the Health & Safety Culture.
- Formulate, implement & drive a culture of continuous improvement across all areas.
- Develop & drive improvement across all external revenue generation activities.
- Constantly improve the customer satisfaction & retention levels by improving NPS scores.
- Deliver profitability in the region in line with the regional budget.
This is an ideal opportunity for an accomplished management professional with an ambition to join an established business that has a demonstrable appetite for ongoing growth, development and improvement.
The successful candidate will have a strong track of success in a similar role with the following skills and experience …
- Proven leadership experience with a track record of successfully developing staff through effective coaching and mentoring.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong level of commercial awareness with extensive analytical and numerical skills.
- Customer focused with experience in developing long term business relationships.
- Evidence of and commitment to continual professional and personal development.
- Confidence in running an operation with complement of white-collar and blue-collar employees.
- Track record of driving business improvement through systems and process improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business and with ongoing projected growth you can expect that the role will provide opportunity for further growth and development. You will be rewarded with a generous base salary, company car, rewarding commission, pension and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs