* Remote interviews and on-boarding *
Engineering Project Manager - New Product Introduction
With one of three world-class R&D facilities based in Lisburn, this innovative company develop new products to solve complex engineering challenges. As NPI Project Manager you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of new product introduction projects from concept through to production. Work with cutting-edge new products across a range of industries including Power, Rail, Health and Science.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the product development process through the entirety of the project lifecycle
- Plan and develop critical schedules, budgets, contingency and risk
- Prepare monthly project progress reports
- Manage change control
- Liaise with and present to key stakeholders
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Internal progression opportunities
- Flexible working options (post-covid)
What do I need?
- Degree + professional qualification e.g. Prince2, APM
- Experience of product development project management and managing project schedules/budgets
- Confidence in presenting to senior stakeholders
- Engineering background with experience of building physical products (electrical, electronic, mechanical)
Next steps - call Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment or apply today.
Experience: 0 yrs