MCS Group is recruiting a Systems Test Automation Engineer for contract position based in a major global manufacturing firm in Lisburn.
This client is a true leader in their markets, and they export their products globally to meet the demands of the power & utilities industry.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented Test Engineer, who will be tasked with reviewing the requirements for the product range and verifying that they fulfil these functional and performance requirements.
This is a multidisciplinary role testing across both hardware & software subsystems. You will get involved in making product improvements, NPI and sustaining engineering work. This role has is initially a 1 year contract
The successful candidate:
- A Degree or HND (with significant experience) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering
- Significant experience in a relevant engineering industry.
- Ability to present complex data clearly, with meaningful conclusions, with excellent report writing & presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to priorities your own work load and deliverables with strong Microsoft office abilities.
- It would be hugely beneficial if you have experience using python to design develop ad execute automation scripts
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs