Lisburn Enterprise Organisation are seeking to recruit an experienced Business Adviser to work with new and developing businesses. The main responsibility of the job is to manage the provision of business advice, mentoring and training and other initiatives to increase enterprise awareness and business start up rates and to encourage and support existing businesses with the potential for expansion.
- Core Office Hours (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm)
- Competitive Salary - £23 - 25 K
- Free onsite parking
- 30 days holiday raising to 32 including 10 statutory holidays
This role will involve working in a small team environment, so effective communication skills and a "can-do" attitude are essential attributes. This role would suit an individual who is ambitious, confident and motivated to deliver the highest level of service to clients.
- A relevant third level qualification (or equivalent) preferably in marketing or finance
- A minimum 2 years experience in a role providing business advice to start-up and early stage development businesses
- Full-driving licence and acess to a car is essential for this role
- Experience in the design and delivery of training and/or development programmes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in business planning and financial forecasting is essential
- IT Proficient including MS Office packages and social media platforms
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage a range of initiatives, whilst meeting targets and deadlines
- Provide a professional business advice service to clients interested in starting or growing their business
- Supporting clients in a range of areas including ICT, marketing, accessing finance, legal aspects, innovation, productivity and cost reduction techniques
- Maintain a portfolio of client businesses and proactively develop relationships with businesses and individuals eligible for support
- Deliver enterprise awareness, business start-up and business development support services and other initiatives run by Lisburn Enterprise Organisation.
- Assist in the identification and development of new programmes and initiatives to increase enterprise awareness and business start-up rates in Lisburn.
- Ensure that programmes and business support initiatives are delivered within agreed budgets and output targets attained.
- Prepare business plans, including financial projections, for new and established businesses
- Provide general business advice and mentoring including financial management, bookkeeping, financial planning, business and marketing plans
- Design & delivery of training workshops and seminars
- Assist in public relations and marketing for the Organisation
- Develop a professional network within the field of business support to which clients can be referred
If you looking for a fresh challenge and feel this is the right opportunity for you, apply today with your CV and covering letter detailing how you meet the criteria for the role
Job closes 5pm on Friday 31st May 2019
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Experience: 0 yrs