MCS Group is working with leading manufacturing company on the recruitment of a Business Development Assistant to join their global sales & customer support team.
Our client is an innovative manufacturing company based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland, who distribute products to distributors and customers worldwide. The company is currently going through a continued period of rapid growth, through company acquisitions and increased sales activity.
The company's continued growth presents an exceptional opportunity to gain strong business development experience with a reputable market leader.
As the Business Development Assistant, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and Skype.
- Develop and maintain strong and engaging relationships with existing customer base and have a clear understanding of customer needs.
- Respond efficiently to inbound enquires and ensure effective and consistent follow up in order to convert leads to sales
- Build excitement around new products and continually develop product knowledge in order to efficiently inform customers of new developments & products within the company
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of undertaking a range of tasks without constant supervision, with the ability to prioritise their workload and manage their time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar customer focused role (B2B preferable)
- A second European language (Ideally German, Spanish or French) would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- 6 months experience in the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and practices in a sales environment
Aside from an attractive starting salary our client offers an attractive benefits package:
- Stunning riverside site with free onsite parking
- 33 days annual leave
- Perks employee discount scheme
- On site gym
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Death in Service benefit of 3 times annual salary
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Sales & Marketing Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs