MCS Group are proud to work alongside their client, one of NI's best known contractors with a strong reputation throughout the UK and Ireland to bring to market an Estimator position. The company have a strong pipeline of upcoming projects and are therefore seeking to expand their team.
This opportunity provides candidates the chance to secure a role which involves remote working with occasional travel into the office, this might appeal to candidates seeking that all important work life balance.
The Role Involves:
- Provide a costing service at tender stage for customers and clients.
- To ensure estimates prepared are cost effective and competitive.
- Follow up each tender with customers to ensure all business opportunities are capitalised.
- Meet pre job commencement with QS and Contracts Management team on a weekly basis to formally handover file, ensuring correct information is passed to the team.
- Price variations and extras during each contract before work proceeds and discuss with QS and Contracts Management before agreeing in writing.
- Liaise with QS and Contracts Management on widening pool of sub contractors and suppliers.
- Review and monitor job cost versus budget.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2-3 years experience working as an estimator with a main contractor.
- Demonstrable experience across all stages of projects from concept to handover.
- A 3rd level qualification.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience sing Conquest estimating software is desirable.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935527
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs