MCS Group are delighted to be working with a multi-national manufacturing brand to recruit a CGI Designer to drive the E-commerce side of the business. This is an exciting time to join a company that has seen steady growth over the past number of years who have recently acquired a number of ecommerce sites. This is a new role within the marketing team, where you will have huge opportunity to progress while you work across multiple brands.
This unique opportunity will require you to design various room layouts and floor plans in order to support final outcomes for their creative partners. Additional responsibilities include...
- End-to-end image creation, working closely with creative partners.
- Styling online interiors to align with the latest trends in architecture, room and floor layout.
- Creating mood boards for a range of product collections.
- Delivering detailed interior styling briefs for 3D room visualisations.
- Continuous engagement in style research.
This role is suited to a natural creative with a flare for interior design. You will display a strong creative ability through the presentation of your portfolio in interior design, and promote a high level of professionalism. To be considered, you will be required to meet the following criteria...
- Strong demonstrable experience in the adobe suite is essential, specifically InDesign and Photoshop.
- A third level qualification in a design related discipline is essential.
- Experience with SketchUp (or similar), is essential.
- A background in 3D Visual software is desirable.
- Experience in project management is desirable.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a results-driven attitude who is responsible and pays attention to detail. You should be highly organised and collaborative, with the ability to meet deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join as the company's first CGI designer, with huge opportunity for progression and exposure to exciting, alternative projects. In return, you'll be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package with exciting opportunities to excel your career with an extremely successful, dynamic company.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs