Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Lettings Administrator on behalf of a leading Property business based in Northern Ireland. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Our client is recognised for providing excellent service to a portfolio of landlords and tenants, across both Northern Ireland and the wider UK.
You will be provided with your own portfolio of clients, ensuring their needs and expectations are exceeded and managed within appropriate timescales. Typical duties in this role include, but are not limited to:
* Liaising with both tenants and landlords via email, telephone and face to face
* Dealing with repairs, scheduling and documenting appropriate paperwork
* Issuing supplier payments and general invoicing
* Managing diaries to book viewings
* General administration to include post, scanning and issuing documentation
**Please note, this position will be split between two offices, Lurgan and Lisburn, or Lisburn and Belfast**
* Recent Graduate
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Real Estate Degree, or experience in Lettings Administration
**The salary for this role is £20,000 and offers a competitive bonus structure.**
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
**Please note, applicants who do not demonstrate relevant experience will not be considered for this role. Due to a high response of applications in the current climate, we are unable to provide individual feedback, however will endeavour to get back to you.**
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
Experience: 0 yrs