Immediate requirement for a permanent Workshop Joiner who has previous experience as a Team Leader in Lisburn.
Your new company
A leading manufacturing company is currently looking for an experienced Team Leader who has workshop joinery experience to work in their workshop based in Lisburn. This is a permanent role and an excellent opportunity to work for a company that is the world's number one manufacturing company that supplies specialist doors.
Your new role
You will be required to:
- Plan, organise and control the workflow and personnel.
- Contribute to the output by performing a range of setting and operating duties.
- Solve problems and make decisions related to the specific area(s) within control.
- Responsible for the development and improvements of work methods and layout.
- Responsible for their own personal development, and the training and development of individuals, to ensure work flexibility, cell efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contribute to the development of other areas by working with other team leaders.
- Actively participate in continuously improving work methods, layout products, approach, attitude which contributes to the overall effectiveness of the company.
- Maintain standards of discipline, housekeeping, maintenance, quality and health & safety.
- Maintain responsibility for the recording of information, production and quality schedules and meeting targets.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm and on Friday 8.00am to 1.00pm.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be required to have:
- Experienced joiner with workshop experience
- Timber door products and process knowledge
- Understanding of Quality Procedures
- Able to read and understand technical drawings
- Operating woodworking machinery
- Understanding of associated Health & Safety aspects
- Effective supervision/management of people
What you'll get in return
You will receive:
- Competitive hourly rate
- 33 days holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme (additional 5 days/year)
- Pension Auto enrolment - 4% employer/5% employee
- Life cover - 1 year annual salary
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - EmployeeCare provides confidential telephone and face-to-face counselling, as well as support with everyday matters such as legal issues and debt management, etc.
- Annual cycle to work scheme
- hapiBenefits - discount scheme for leisure, retail, holidays, etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs