Your new company
Hays have been exclusively retained by a highly reputable main Northern Irish contractor in their search for a Building Services Engineer. Our client has built a highly successful and profitable business model demonstrating sustained growth over the last 5 years. Their project portfolio spans across the Educational and Commercial sectors with values ranging to £20M+.
Your new role
- Lead on M&E project delivery from outline pre-contracts design stage to final project handover ensuring optimum M&E solution is provided
- Manage M&E programme and on-site M&E installation to ensure contract is delivered on schedule, excellent quality and within budget
- Collaborate with QS Division to select and retain first rate M&E sub-contractors
- Maintain all technical files
- Manage post contract M&E defects process
What you'll need to succeed
- Expert knowledge of M&E services, including relevant legislation and understanding of its application to ensure compliance and excellence
- First class communicator with proven ability to manage sub-contractors effectively
- Relevant third level qualification
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Previous experience within the Education and Healthcare sectors and/or housing and student accommodation would be advantageous but not essential
What you'll get in return
Established almost 50 years and an impressive annual turnover in excess of £60M, this company are leading the industry in its application of BIM and Virtual Reality. With an impressive order book for 2019/2020, this is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding organisation where you will be offered a competitive salary including favourable holidays and pension as well as excellent tuition and career path.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs