Management Accountant - Lisburn
VANRATH have an urgent requirement for a growing international business located in Lisburn for a bright and commercial Management Accountant. You will report into the Group Financial Controller and work closely with the finance teams in the subsidiaries.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L and balance sheet along with explanations of variances to budget
- Preparation of monthly rolling cashflow forecasts
- Preparation of audit pack and supporting schedules for statutory accounts
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Preparation, submission and review of VAT, Sales and Use Tax returns.
- Inter company invoicing and reconciliations
- Liaising closely with local admin and commercial teams to ensure understanding of all issues
- Ensure that all appropriate accounting procedures are being adhered to
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will ideally be a recently qualified accountant who is bright and commercial and keen to work in a growing and successful business. This is a fantastic company where employees are treated well, respected and rewarded for hard work.
Salary will be in the region of £30-35,000 and will include benefits and a bonus.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Barbara McKiernan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs