Credit Controller (Lisburn)
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a technology company based in Lisburn, who are currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller for their busy finance team. This role is a permanent opportunity for someone with 2+ years experience in Credit Control to join an incredibly exciting, hugely reputable company with a fantastic office in Lisburn.
- Proactive and timely collection of company debt
- Assist with cash allocation and the reconciliation of customer accounts
- Check credit note and journal request forms
- Monitor and prioritise levels of debt and recovery
- Set customer credit limits
- Manage overdue balances
- Resolve queries by contacting customer by phone, email and letter
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 2 years' previous experience as a credit controller
- Grade C in Maths and English GCSE
- Ability to work unsupervised and problem solve where needed
- Proficient in Excel
For further information on this role, or any other jobs Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Experience: 0 yrs