MCS Group are proud to be working with a forward-thinking Accountancy Firm in Lisburn to source a Practice Bookkeeper to join their team.
The firm's movement toward a more Cloud-based system has given rise to their strong reputation for delivering high quality advisory and consultancy work.
- You will be responsible for providing bookkeeping services to a diversity of clients, including sole traders, partnerships, and Limited Companies.
- You will prepare and process VAT Returns.
- You will process the end-to-end payroll for UK and ROI Clients.
- You will also be required to process Self-Assessment Tax Returns and CIS Returns.
- You will have direct client contact.
- You must have strong experience as a Bookkeeper or Accounting Technician within an Accountancy Practice. (Accounting Technician Qualification would be advantageous but is not essential)
- You will need to have sound working knowledge of Cloud-based packages such as Xero.
In return, you will be joining a well-known, structured firm where you will be offered a competitive salary and package to match your experience.
What do I do next?
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Phoebe Preston at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs