MCS Group are delighted to be working with a forward-thinking Accountancy Firm in Lisburn to source a Part Qualified Accountant / Accounts Technician to join their team.
The firm's movement toward a more Cloud-based system has given rise to their strong reputation for delivering high quality advisory and consultancy work.
- You will be managing your own portfolio of diverse clients for accounts preparation - You will be exposed to a broad variety of clients, ranging from sole traders and partnerships to larger companies.
- You will be working closely with experienced staff who aim to develop your skills and encourage your personal and career growth across various areas of accounts.
- You will be assisting with preparation of Management Accounts as well as working with Tax returns.
- You must be a Part Qualified Accountant or a Qualified Accounts Technician.
- You must have strong recent experience working within an Accountancy Firm to include experience in accounts preparation and tax return preparation.
In return, you will be joining a well-known, structured firm where you will be offered a competitive salary and package to match your experience.
What do I do next?
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Phoebe Preston at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs