Management - Greater Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Management to join a leading all Ireland FMCG company based in Greater Belfast.
Our clients is based in Greater Belfast and have multiple sites across Ireland. They are a leading business within their sector and they provide multiple services to their client base across Ireland, UK & Europe. They are a multi-award winning business and pride themselves on their customer service, as well as the commitment and enthusiasm of their staff. Now is a great time to join the company as the look to continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will reporting directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of monthly management information;
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Preparation of UK & ROI VAT returns;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified or Qualified by Experience;
- Open to industry or practice background;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Group Finance Director, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration + benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly, state of the art environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs