Management Accountant - Lisburn
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading manufacturing company in the Lisburn area.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in the Lisburn area. They are a market leader within their sector and distribute their products in over 20 countries worldwide.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for multiple subsidiaries;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Process cash flow and forecasting;
- Variance analysis;
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs;
- Assist with preparation of the annual budget;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified;
- Relevant industry experience;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong Excel and IT knowledge.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs