MCS Group have proudly partnered with a boutique Insolvency and Advisory firm who are seeking an experienced insolvency professional to join their expanding team. Brilliant opportunity to join a highly successful team at their early stages of growth. Ideal role for someone seeking a progression platform within insolvency & restructuring.
- As the firm's head of Insolvency, you will work in conjunction with the practice Director on the delivery of predominantly corporate insolvency cases, along with a handful of personal insolvency cases.
- Providing expert advice and support to clients on administrations, liquidations, voluntary arrangements, bankruptcies, risk profiling & mitigation strategy, and change management
- Assisting the Director with the preparation of documents, from initial advice through to completion of cases
- You will be able to demonstrate at least 5 year's experience working within a restructuring & insolvency role
- You will have an existing network of contacts which can be utilised to generate new business referrals
- You will either be a qualified accountant, or working towards your Insolvency Practitioner's licence
- The unique option to become a Partner within 12 months of joining the firm
- Competitive base salary reflective of experience
- An unparalleled opportunity for career progression and professional development.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 521
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs